Ansul Cd15-Ul (Steel) Carbon Dioxide Extinguisher - 431571
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Portable, compact design
- Non-corrosive, non-conductive, clean extinguishing agent
- Easy grip handle provides non-slip holding and quick activation of the extinguisher
- The ring pin and visual seal help prevent unwanted discharge of the extinguisher. If the extinguisher is tampered with , the visual seal self-destructs, making detection of tampering easy. Metal ring pins are designed to help prevent accidental discharge if the extinguisher is dropped or mishandled.
- The extinguisher nameplate provides only vital information related to the use and care of the unit, such as:
- Operation instructions - Easy to follow pictographs and instructions allow novice fire fighters to operate the unit correctly.
- Agent identification and fire class rating - Pictographs and clear, simple statements show what fuels the agent extinguish
- After use instructions - Provide basic steps for extinguisher recharge
- The one piece steel shell is deep drawn from tough, low carbon steel to provide resistance to impact, vibration, and corrosion. Deep Drawing the steel also makes it lighter then standard steel shells. The steel shell has a fluted base for stability and reduced corrosion.
- Special red powder paint finish makes the unit easy to locate in an emergency. The paint resists cracking and chipping, adding to the corrosion resistance of the shell.
- The 5, 10, and 15 pound extinguishers are available with a U.S. Coast Guard approved vehicle mounting bracket, or a standard wall hanger is available for all sizes to provide versatility in extinguisher selection and application.
- All models are UL listed. Aluminum models are also ULC listed
- Electronic equipment
- Low voltage electrical equiment
- Municipal fire departments